Friday, April 22, 2011

Wazsgurll

From the hot chick featured on April 9th and earlier.

Okay so the first foot experience is with my boyfriend as he is the one who introduced me to the world of foot fetish. We had been going out for about 4 months when it happened. We were sitting in his dorm room. I was laying on his bed with my feet dangling off the side of the bed. He was in a desk chair on the side of the bed next to them. He just started massaging them out of nowhere. This went on for about 10 minutes or so without either of us saying anything just watching tv. I finally said that feels really good but you don't have to keep going. I said this thinking he was just doing it for me so I didn't want him to have to work so hard for so long. But he then kind of said oh okay but in a sad weird way. I asked why that reaction. He kinda nervously laughed and said don't worry about it you wouldn't understand. I took him up on that and said try me. He began to explain that he didn't know why but that he was very attracted to my feet and that he enjoyed touching them. We asked questions like what exactly he was attracted too, why he liked touching them, etc etc. After that I told him I didn't think it was weird at all which he feared and that it was actually really cool he thought that because I had always been made fun of for my large feet and long toes by friends and sisters and that it was the first time anyone said anything good about them. And since the massage felt great I told him he should continue. That did until I went to work for about another half hour. So that was the very first foot encounter with him. It has grown from there ever since.



-----------------


Hey guys so I thought I would finally add a little story of something that literally just happened. So I went to sleep around 1130 as I had an incredibly long day. However, about an hour ago I started rolling around in my half sleep (which usually I am a ridiculously heavy sleeper so this is rare for me) when I started to feel something going on down at the bottom of the bed. I poked my head up to find my boyfriend with my two big toes in his mouth. He kept sucking on them for about a minute without realizing that I had woken up. I also noticed he had his hand down below the bed clearly working himself if you know what I mean hehe. When he finally saw me watching him he stopped really quick until I just gave him a smile. He took this as a green light to continue. He dug his face back into the underneath area of my toes and started sniffing wildly while going even harder with his hand below the bed. He stopped working on himself for a little bit and began to massage my heels while moving from sniffing to licking in between all my toes and occasionally licking from my heel up to my toes. At this point I was getting a little horny myself and dropped my hand beneath the sheets to relieve my feelings. He sucked each toe on each foot for about a minute before moving on to the next one. After he finished sucking the baby toe on the second foot like it was the last lollipop on earth I couldn't take it anymore I needed him. He came up and we started to have sex in the regular missionary. I then threw my legs up and put my feet in his face. He worshipped them while we continued to make love for about 5 minutes until I finished because I couldn't hold back when he placed my feet together heel to toe and licked from the heel on the one foot all the way up to the toes on the other foot. It was soo hott I came right then and there. He went for about another minute until he pulled out and finished on my toes. He laid in bed next to me until we both realized we couldn't sleep so we hopped on here for me to write this story and for both of us to answer some messages and what not. Overall it was a nice little surprise waking up to that !!