Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Angel


Angel is a beautiful 28 year old woman with meaty size 8.5 feet and is self-employed and loves photography, which lead to her hobby of part time modeling. Angel has never done foot fetish work before but she contacted me and was excited to learn more about it. She is very open minded and has a natural love for her feet.










Photo Set: Modeling, Self Sniffing, Self Worship
Angel shows off her feet. Need WinRAR to open file. Contains 25 pictures.





Part 1/1


Video 1: Interview and Foot Modeling
Angel talks about herself and shows off her sexy size 8.5 feet. She answers some questions about foot fetishism, sniff her own feet, and tastes her toes!


Part 1/1


Video 2: Boyfriend Masturbation Encouragement
Angel approached me about this. She was interested in my enthusiast content but did not have a boyfriend into feet....though I'm sure you want to change that ;)....but she had an idea for me and I was not one to stop her! Angel made this video for her "baby" and tells what he would do to him if he were a teddy bear. Contains nudity.

*There was a part 3 but unfortunately the audio and video got jumbled up. It was only an additional 30 seconds.


Part 1/2

Part 2/2


Video 3: Hot Workout
After running for close to an hour at her gym (Really! I specifically requested it), Angel tells us how smelly and sweaty her feet are and sniffs her stinky feet.


Part 1/2

Part 2/2



Video 4: Foot Fetish Talk
I can't explain it, but if you are like me then you think it is HOT when a girl verbally says things like "Foot Fetish" and "Smell my feet!" In this experimental video, Angel pleases us with her words.


Part 1/2

Part 2/2