Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Site News

I've been receiving some feedback on my site and it appears the current survey-per-click pay model is not working out the way I wish it would. I apologize for this! It was not my intent on making you frustrated with my site within only a few days of its launch (haha). I will look into setting up a traditional clips store but unfortunately this means you will have to pay out of pocket. I just do not see a better alternative. Keep checking back and I'll announce soon when the store will be opened.

Meanwhile, as a reward for your patience, here is Angel's interview video as my gift to you. Download it for free and without any annoying surveys for a limited time only!



"Angel talks about herself and shows off her sexy size 8.5 feet. She answers some questions about foot fetishism, sniffs her own feet, and tastes her toes!"



MegaUpload Link