Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sarah

Sarah is a 21 year old college student who attend school in the southeast and enjoys swimming, baking, and playing video games. She is 5'9" and wears a size 8 shoe.

Here is an excerpt of when we exchanged emails:

"I have heard of foot fetishism because I have a friend back home who loves me feet and always tells me and begs me to let him give me foot rubs, although I have yet to let him...so no experiences like that...I am interested because since I had my friend profess his love for my feet and tell me how great they are (I am NOT exaggerating), I began actually looking into it, and I am curious to know what others think."

Sadly I lost contact with Sarah and I was not able to ask for more pictures and videos, but she has a great body and beautiful feet!









(Tony is my name)